This is the time of year when many people look to save money, which means that they need a special incentive to splash the cash. Stores and retailers have known this for years and this is why sales are so common at this time of year. It seems as though Titan Poker wants to get involved with the fun as the site has announced that they are slashing the buy-in price for some of their biggest tournaments. The fact that the poker tournaments are now being offered in Euros would be big news alone but the new tournament schedule is being launched with up to 80% off the standard price is huge news. If you’re looking to have poker fun in January but you want to reduce your outgoings, the Titan Poker site is the place to be.
Satellites and freerolls to look forward to
There are already satellite events underway which will see more than €600,000 being offered in discounted guaranteed prize tournaments. These events will begin on Monday the 13th of January and they will run for a two week period. As well as these winter sales, there will also be €10,000 worth of freerolls to look out for in the next few weeks. There is going to be four separate €2,500 freerolls on offer and entry will be given to players who are talking part in the satellite and Winter Sales events. The dates for your diaries are Wednesday the 22nd of January, Saturday the 25th of January, Wednesday the 29th of January and Saturday the 1st of February. The start time for all of these events is 6pm and players will receive a freeroll token by meeting any one of the following criteria:
- Qualifying to the Main Event via the satellites of the Winter Sales
- Being amongst the first 10 players eliminates from a Winters Sales tournament.
- Being amongst the last 5 players who are outside the money in a Winter Sales tournament
- Re-enter in any of the multi-entry or re-entry Winter Sales events
- Fail to cash out in three Winter Sales events
- Play a minimum of four Winter Sales tournaments in a Monday to Sunday week
- Sign up for a Winter Sales tournament more than 24 hours in advance of the tournament starting
The major poker action gets underway on Monday the 13th of January but Titan Poker looks set to serve up a great range of poker excitement this month.